January 21, 2015, midnight Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (extended 24 hours). The one-page abstract, which may be up to two pages long to include figures, tables and references, should be created using the spars-latex-template. The title, text and mathematics of the abstract should occupy no more than one page in Times-Roman font no smaller than 9-point, but may be interleaved with figures / tables over the two pages in order to improve readability. The six page extended abstract (for the best student paper prize) should be created using the spars-award-latex-template. All submissions should be in PDF format and in addition authors should provide a brief summary (of no more than 100 words) which will be requested during the submission process. The submissions must be submitted through the CMT conference management system - see instructions below. Submission via CMT:
- To access the CMT system you first need to create an account here.
- If you already have an account please login here. Note: during first login you will be required to add your domains of conflict.
- Once logged in, follow instructions on CMT system to perform or edit/update submission.
- After submission you may wish to select email confirmation and review conflicts of interest.
- Then if submitting to the Best Student Paper Prize, go to the Author's Console to upload the the extended abstract as supplementary material.
- templates.zip: 2015 spars-latex-template
- siamltex.zip: 2015 spars-latex-award-template for Best Student Paper submissions